Secret Compass Customer Service

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do they even exist? Sent them 3 inquiries in the past month, never bothered replying to any of them. Finally send a question asking whether they reply to questions and nothing... horrible.

Do they even exist? Sent them 3 inquiries in the past month, never bothered replying to any of them. Finally send a question asking whether they reply to questions and nothing... horrible.

Well that's not a good sign at all. Popcultcha in Australia are fantastic. They always ask you if you need assistance with orders. Give great advice and send emails to you for reminders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I order from Secret Compass once a year. They been very prompt on order follow up emails each time.

Strange I always found Secret Compass very helpful and very quick with their replies. I purchased the sideshow Endo skull off them a few years back and have nothing but good words to say about my dealings with Shane. If all else fails give them a buzz and talk to them direct. I did that when i wanted quicker replies for things i wanted and they were always there.

Always had great dealings and really prompt communication from Secret Compass too...strange...

Back