Seb's Customs : General Kael hs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Seb's Customs : Walter White / Lara Croft

Hi guys,

I did a new Walter White as he's in Felina episode, I did one a while back but it was accidentaly destroyed.

center]
13782266_637906103044344_7121292340035690847_n.jpg

[/center]

I also sculpted a Lara Croft, based on the first game design

13612290_627181577450130_4918532804284354548_n.jpg

13528756_626304897537798_8421561155433600728_n.jpg

Cheers :)

Re: Seb's Customs : Smaug bust / Frankenstein's monster

Thanks mate :)

Here is the Smaug bust project done, now he's in the mold and I will do first cast this week :

I also sculpted a personal view of the Frankenstein's monster :

Smaug is beautiful man!!, are you offering that?, or is it a private commission?

Frank looks great. That Smaug is awesome.

Thanks guys !
Smaug is a private commission of collectors limited to 10 ex. painted. I think about make a different version for offer it unpainted.

Re: Seb's Customs : Batman Past Time

Hi,

Here is a personal view of how batman could be some years ago, I did this sculpt last year for an other project and never use it since that time.

Re: Seb's Customs : Batman Past Time

Seb said if he gets 5 requests (he has 3 already) he'll put the sculpt up for sale. I for one think that this Batman will look good on my shelf. Lets get behind this and make it a go.
Go to Seb's facebook page and put in your request for a sculpt. He plans to limit these to 10.

Old Grandpa

Re: Seb's Customs : Batman - Deadpool - Jack O'lantern

My last works, A commissioned Deadpool with my half-masked HS, and as every year since the last SSF's Halloween challenge I did a Jack O'lantern (the fourth)

Cheers :)

Re: Seb's Customs : Batman - Deadpool - Jack O'lantern

Nice work bro:D

Re: Seb's Customs : Bob Marley / The Penguin

Hi guys,

I recently did a Bob Marley custom figure, the HS is sculpted, painted and haired by me :

I also did a new Penguin, I used a cast of the violator's belly on him. The has is sculpted, painted and haired by me too.

Some casts are available, pm me for details
Cheers

Back