Action Figure Seamless silicone SEX action figure ( New product launch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gattlinggun

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi there!! Anyone have anything against this thing ?its got no plastic parts and no seams but moves n bends same as a human with artificial bones.

$_12.JPG

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,007
why is it creepy with the yellow gloves?

Well you're calling this a SEX action figure... it's got huge boobs and a tiny waist and bigass lips.. lingerie and stilettos... an O face... the poses are mostly sexually submissive..

So, yeah, uh... no doubt you're trying to keep the material clean, but rubber gloves and a sexualised mini-human suggests... Aw come on man, you don't see all those dots joined together?

had no idea it would be offensive.......i thought it would be ok especially in america

if i put her clothes on......she would just look kinda sick...would that be alright?

This may seem like an obvious question, but why did you post this in the 'horror' section?

well side show freaks forum...i thought horror would go good with this figure who seems to be in agony.no idea it would be so arousing

well side show freaks forum...i thought horror would go good with this figure who seems to be in agony.no idea it would be so arousing

:lol

You're the one who called it a SEX action figure. :rotfl

None for me thanks. But perhaps changing the title to "damsel in distress" or "imperiled victim" might be a little less suggestive than "SEX". Just my 2 bits. As it is, it looks as if it would be found in a Hustler Hollywood shop rather than at a horror con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back