SDCC X-files? Wheres the new figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wilkommen

Both Doggetts have shipped to the US. I'm not sure about EU though.

I'd love to see more X-Files too - but they don't seem to be selling too well.

I just got a Doggett this week- I ordered both him and Frank Black. Sideshow actually called me on my cell phone and asked if I wouldn't mind them delaying the shipment of the Frank Black figure for a week so that they could get Lance Henriksen to autograph it for me. What other company does that for their customers, I'd like to know?

Thats awesome man. I wish they would have done that for everyone. I agree. No other company would be so cool as to hold your item for a week to have it autographed :rock

One of the things i love most about Sideshow is the way that everytime the fans get a little wobbly and their resolve slackens towards the company they pull a stunt like the Lance Hendrikson autograph mentioned above!Or the Freaks party!You would nt get that from Mattel.

And now we ve got Brant posting again,however infrequently,and a poll for Bond figures on cbnforums.net,they ve pulled me right back into the fold!

Not that i ever strayed:dance

Back