SDCC Swag (Balrog etc) *Giveway 25 items! WINNER ANNOUNCED!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My SDCC Swag gallery (signed Balrog, RWOS etc)

Chuck,

Your LOTR collection is absolutely awesome & truly ONE OF A KIND !!!! :rock :drool :bow

I'm just wondering how did you know which Weta artists will be there at SDCC & what base you need to bring on those specific days....

Two days left to enter! I've gotten a ton of entries so far

Mannix: It was listed in Darkhorse's schedule as well as posted on this board about a week ahead of time

Actually, when asking for autographs I usually let them decide. In this case, Ben Wootten asked me who he should make it out to. It would've been kinda rude to say "no one, in case I ebay it later!" no?

I have noticed too Chuck that many celebs insist on personalizing autos nowadays. There is such a problem with fakes especially with sites such as eBay, that the personalizing helps to discourage the scalping of faked autos. Some have even went to the extreme of only signing through certain agencies which use various certification procedures.

But, I'm like you I prefer mine to be personalized since I'm standing in line to get this autograph for my collection and not to sell.

When JRD signed the base to my UC Gimli helmet last month he dated it and listed the city as well. I though that was pretty cool too.

I would definitely want my auto to be personalized. I don't think I could get a personalized Balrog, though. :google I would want such a high dollar item in factory condition.

That's awesome, Ox- JRD is definitely awesome. One of the tops when it comes to any LOTR people I've met.

The only person who has ever strictly insisted on personalization was Viggo. If fact, anything he would sign had to be personalized. So anybody looking to get a "signed poster" with Viggo on it on ebay... beware!

elwood: Definitely, I think this is a 'to each his own' situation. For me, this has only increased its value!

The tentative winner out of a whopping 46 entries is:

:clap OrcKiller:clap

You have two days to e-mail again to claim your prize, include your shipping address. If the prize isn't claimed in that time period a new winner will be selected!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alright! Congrats, OrcKiller!!! :clap

Back