• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SDCC Sideshow Hot Toys Iron Man Secret Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wjefsoccer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have one of these figures that I'm putting up for sale. I have a Vegas trip coming up in a couple weeks and need some additional funds for that. I opened the box to look at the figure but didn't remove anything. I can't see any damage. I have the original mailer box from SSC and will re-ship in that.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

I have one of these figures that I'm putting up for sale. I have a Vegas trip coming up in a couple weeks and need some additional funds for that. I opened the box to look at the figure but didn't remove anything. I can't see any damage. I have the original mailer box from SSC and will re-ship in that.

Per sales thread rules, you have to list a price, bud. :wave

im sure he just forgot to add the price by the sound of it.

How about price? :monkey1

I don't think he meant to do it on purpose but he forgot to list a price, not a deal breaker, just thought I'd mention it in case no one noticed...

No price listed on newly shipping item, wanting people to send 'offers' so clearly not selling for retail.
Thread closed.
x :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back