SDCC Sideshow Freaks Board Events

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...You ran like a little girl when I was walking towards you. :lol

I ain't afraid of no man.

336_5.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/diXxsCCLRkA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/diXxsCCLRkA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Does that 06 mean 2006? Couldn't be if P!tu was there. Color me confused. :confused:

Does that 06 mean 2006? Couldn't be if P!tu was there. Color me confused. :confused:
It's video #6, watch it, funny ^^^^. :lol

:lol :rock

That's much better than what I did at Mako's in Orlando a couple of weeks ago. I left when I got so drunk they forced us to leave. And this was after I spent $300 on a bar tab there! :eek: :eek: :eek: :monkey4
When we went to see Watchmen last Friday, there were two guys at Karl Strauss asleep on their bar stools, it was hilarious!

:lol Nobody should be forced to leave after dropping $300. :nono

:rotfl Hey! I remember that "pit stop!" I was "hiding" in the corner with Dee. Thankfully, Pitu turned the camera off just in time. ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/diXxsCCLRkA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/diXxsCCLRkA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol:lol

:lol :rock

That's much better than what I did at Mako's in Orlando a couple of weeks ago. I left when I got so drunk they forced us to leave. And this was after I spent $300 on a bar tab there! :eek: :eek: :eek: :monkey4

you shoulndt have paid that tap!!! Its not illegal in FL!!!! Stick it to them douchebags!!!!!

Usually on Friday. Just a cautioner - many places are closing down in San Diego, including the place the party has been the past couple of years.

Also due to people not using the affiliate links enough, it will probably be a more subdued affair this year.

Usually on Friday. Just a cautioner - many places are closing down in San Diego, including the place the party has been the past couple of years.

Also due to people not using the affiliate links enough, it will probably be a more subdued affair this year.

Papo! we can have it in the streets!!! for all i care!! everybody buy a damn bottle of rum!!! lets DO IT!!!! :rock

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
Is the party going to be in your pants this year then?

Papo! we can have it in the streets!!! for all i care!! everybody buy a damn bottle of rum!!! lets DO IT!!!! :rock

First thing I am doing when I get to San Diego after I put my stuff in my room is heading to the liquor store.

First thing I am doing when I get to San Diego after I put my stuff in my room is heading to the liquor store.

hell yeah!!! im buys a bottle of Captain Morgan and some Coke!! what ever is left after im done drinking ill take to the party!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
Is the party going to be in your pants this year then?

What! :horror

Lets have it right next to the border. Bring your BP vests.

Wow, the economy really has taken it's toll on the gas lamp district.

Last edited:
Back