SDCC Sideshow Freaks Board Events

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am really trying to get in gear to make it out to SDCC this year. The funny thing is that I really am not excited about the convention itself- I am more excited about meeting all the people from this board and seeing California. I really would like to attend the convention maybe just one day actually. Not much of a crowds person.

I am wondering on what day or night rather, the Freaks party usually falls on. Also, anyone interested in having a paintball tournament? I think it would be really neat if we could get a large group together and have a huge planned secondary event like that. What are your thoughts?

Freaks party was on a Friday last year.

I'll be in Vegas for March Madness a week from tomorrow.

I am really trying to get in gear to make it out to SDCC this year. The funny thing is that I really am not excited about the convention itself- I am more excited about meeting all the people from this board and seeing California. I really would like to attend the convention maybe just one day actually. Not much of a crowds person.

I am wondering on what day or night rather, the Freaks party usually falls on. Also, anyone interested in having a paintball tournament? I think it would be really neat if we could get a large group together and have a huge planned secondary event like that. What are your thoughts?
Even though I've been to the con 6 straight years, last years was the most special 'cause I got to meet a lot of my friends. I am just as excited this year if not more about meeting many more of my freaks for the first time! :rock

The Freaks party is usually on a Friday night. :duff

I am thinking of having a party at my Brother's house on Saturday night. :D

Awesome Mesa. Put a quarter in the sigma derby near the sports book at MGM for me. Best freaking game in Vegas.

800px-Sigmaderbyfrontier.JPG

I got an advanced photo from the future! It's apparently taken at this year's SDCC Freaks Party:

manhattanmoloch2.jpg

:)monkey3)

Even though I've been to the con 6 straight years, last years was the most special 'cause I got to meet a lot of my friends. I am just as excited this year if not more about meeting many more of my freaks for the first time! :rock

The parties are definitely the main events in my eyes. The con will be fun for sure but I can imagine what it will be like. Although... I am looking forward to meeting Danzig! :rock

The more parties the merrier! I also really wanted to see the San Diego zoo and eat some Mexican food at Sombreros just because. :D

You didn't say hi to me when I was there a couple years ago. Jerk! :love

It was open all night last year (I was saturated with alcohol), hopefully it'll be the same this year! :chug

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/diXxsCCLRkA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/diXxsCCLRkA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yes, very yes. Cuba Libres for me.... I also hope Bodie shows up because he might become useful. :monkey3:lol
Bodie is anti-social and he smells like a pack of hot dogs. :D

You didn't say hi to me when I was there a couple years ago. Jerk! :love
Who the ^^^^ are you!?! :confused:

You ran like a little girl when I was walking towards you. :lol

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/diXxsCCLRkA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/diXxsCCLRkA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Back