1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're leaving money on the table not doing a classic PS4 Spidey. But, then again, I suppose they know that money's not going anywhere, so no rush for them.

And I really, really, wanted that A1 Cap to be awesome, but that proto looks like trash.

Anyone got good pics of QS Spidey? Want to get a look at the suit materials...

Both sad and glad to say I’m a little underwhelmed with the reveals - but that’s just me personally! I already have the Wasp, Captain Marvel, Cap, Nat, Mark LXXXV, Rescue, and will be ordering battle damaged Mark LXXXV, and that’s just for Marvel. My bank account will welcome the break.

I WAS really hoping to have some more news on any iteration of Leia from RotJ and an ESB Han Solo, but looks like the wait continues.

There's a knockoff Peggy up for PO from JXtoys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah, it isn’t half bad, and probably the closest we’ll ever get to a Hot Toys of her at this rate! I think it’s also just principle for me at this point that Hot Toys is ignoring her. :lol

68543d963f5f9d348124ec040c265c9a.jpg
Well, it ended up being the Forever Robin. Will get when heavily discounted

I dunno guys, I know the whole bad first pic thing....

But most of these sculpts suck.....not really seeing HT quality on anything here with a human face.

Mantis even looks pretty bad. The bootleg one looks just as good.

Honestly, Pennywise looks the best so far.

And the Jawas.

I agree. The Mantis one does not look good at all...I dunno if it's the lighting but Yon-Rogg also doesn't look that great.

Granted these are all prototypes but it seems like HT has decided to prioritize quantity over quality...a lot of subpar, soft headsculpts...

Back