1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just posted by SSC 10 minutes ago:

Edit: New Figures can be seen in the backgrounds. Doesn't seem like there are any clear shots (yet).

Ah, there are a few clear shots actually. Here's one:

mark ii55.JPG

I think I spotted a mantis hand in the video when it shows you drax. You can see the figure behind gamora. But when it shoots on gamora she’s not there.

Yep, corrected. I was in a panic to post quickly and share with you guys =)

I wasn't correcting you, I was merely pointing out that Sideshow does this every year where they take pics and videos of everything Hot Toys has on display and announces them as "coming soon". I find it amazing that they're still doing it. :lol

Re-release home-made suit. Bespin Luke. Too awesome. Hot Toys 2/3 in my book. Just need one more...

I wasn't correcting you, I was merely pointing out that Sideshow does this every year where they take pics and videos of everything Hot Toys has on display and announces them as "coming soon". I find it amazing that they're still doing it. :lol

Ah, I got you.. thanks for the clarification! :)

I’m not keen on that new drax Head - I might be tempted to buy the first version instead. Do you think they’ll have a new improved body if it goes to pre order and two heads?

Wow...I don't care for her character, but congrats to all you Mantis fans...she finally made it!

Back