SDCC Hotel Room Needed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was like, "This ain't the 70s Tom!"

And he was all like, "Just "mow the lawn" Mexican Iceman!"

And I was like, "^^^^^, call me KING!"

Then Katie was all like, "Mmmfgh milkjths jaa dmdmoolan."

And I was like, "WTF that ^^^^^ just say."

And Tom was all, "I have to keep here doped up or she tries to leave."

Then I was like, "This is the last time I hang out with you, you ^^^^in' freak show!"

We haven't talked since then.

Damn...I was going to ask you to swipe some of Katie's clothes and shoes for me.....I hear she only wears them once and spends $100,000 a month on clothes. I could have flipped that ^^^^ and bought myself a house! Damn you KING! :cuss :lol

Damn...I was going to ask you to swipe some of Katie's clothes and shoes for me.....I hear she only wears them once and spends $100,000 a month on clothes. I could have flipped that ^^^^ and bought myself a house! Damn you KING! :cuss :lol

See what happens when you dont get a lap dance in my honor:moon

Hi, if someone is still looking for a room in the San Diego hotel, then you just need to follow my instruction, I got brilliant experience at room booking in Sunrise Inn San Diego hotel, they are providing good services at an affordable price, visit their website, book a room in San Diego hotel and get discount offers.

Spam necroposting a reminder of how cool this site used to be :monkey2

and to think some suckers are paying premium membership fees here for what? The chance to sell to the 1000 active people online? Oh maybe it's the bigger avatar? lmao :rotfl

Back