SDCC Guys has Balls, he asked megan fox to make a sex tape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said that because the guy asking the question has a massive camera on his shoulder and it busy filming instead of asking an intelligent question. The guy looked like an idiot, then further proved it when he opened his mouth.

That he did lol :lol. Wonder if he was just kicked out or slapped too.

Wonder if he was just kicked out or slapped too.

"You can have the schwag and the hammer, or you can walk outta here.."

1-27.jpg

i think I've heard worst questions asked to an actress from those comic con panels

I'm really shocked that some of you thought this was funny.
It was degrading and disrespectful to Women in general.
The guy was mostly likely a virgin, who has a chip on his shoulder because he gets rejected by girls everday for being a *********.

Brave man, ^^^^ed up the rest of his life in the movie biz but still.....Im sure it was worth it!

Having a sense of humor is a part of getting by in life, she'll be fine obviously. I thought it was funny, crass, but funny.

Exsactly, ime sure shes been asked alot worse, Never liked her though, think shes a s^^t actress whos just atractive, just my opinion before everyone starts screeming at me, remember her in the sit com hope&faith :lol

Thought it was funny. But well, I understand people who think it is just rude. This guy is an idiot anyway :D

the guy just asked if she would be in a sex tape :rolleyes:
i dont see that being an insult, yeah it was DUMB, but not insulting or rude

Exsactly, ime sure shes been asked alot worse, Never liked her though, think shes a s^^t actress whos just atractive, just my opinion before everyone starts screeming at me, remember her in the sit com hope&faith :lol

Nope no one will argue with you sir. You have a hard enough time spelling. :lecture:lol

the guy just asked if she would be in a sex tape :rolleyes:
i dont see that being an insult, yeah it was DUMB, but not insulting or rude

What? you don't think going up to a Woman, who you don't know, and asking them for sex is rude?
Try it a few times, that's if your face can take all the slaps it's going to receive

I laughed. Its not my problem. I'm not the creepy sex tape guy, nor Megan Fox. So I can just laugh it all.

If you cant laugh at things, then you'll end up being quite depressed all the time. Anything, and everything can be funny.

I laughed. Its not my problem. I'm not the creepy sex tape guy, nor Megan Fox. So I can just laugh it all.

If you cant laugh at things, then you'll end up being quite depressed all the time. Anything, and everything can be funny.

But, what if it does mean there is no Q&A from the fans next year? Could you Imagine that guy who hosted the Iron Man 2 panel just asking the questions?
He was as dull as ditch water.

What? you don't think going up to a Woman, who you don't know, and asking them for sex is rude?
Try it a few times, that's if your face can take all the slaps it's going to receive

W/E man, different senarios. it was funny, i laughed big deal

Thats awsome the guy has guts he's a hero for men everywhere.:rotfl
Im shure down the road will see her make a sex tape that was (accidently) stolen and sold to a major studio.After all the paris dvd was the number one selling adult dvd the year it was released.

This guy is seriously lucky that someone there didn't beat the ^^^^ out of him. The audio in the video doesn't quite convey how many people there booed and jeered the guy. I'm pretty sure Brolin was ready to pummel him, too.

i dont get it why did this guy ask her for a sex tape infront of everyone, man its funny but jeez this guy seems to have no morals lol.

I still don't see the humor in this? I am a pretty big ****** bag myself or at least I like to think of myself as one. This however, is just out of line for the setting that it was done in and way stupid. Sorry but boys may find this sort of thing funny. Men do not.

Back