SDCC Guys has Balls, he asked megan fox to make a sex tape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok and for the boys let me tell you what having balls means:

Having balls is having to admit that you were wrong

Having balls is having to admit that you made a mistake

Having balls is having to remain strong for a family member dying

That is balls boys.

Now being stupid is what this idiot did. It's not balls my friends. That is called being a child. :lecture

There is a fine line between being hard and stupid. Please for the love of God remember that quote. I will never forget it.

dude she's hot i would under stand if the guy said can we go out somtime but he said sex tape scenario which is stupid and dumb i mean why would you say that without snickering. its funny because the jokes on this guy not because we know its inapropiate.

dude she's hot i would under stand if the guy said can we go out somtime but he said sex tape scenario which is stupid and dumb i mean why would you say that without snickering. its funny because the jokes on this guy not because we know its inapropiate.

Read my above post and then go back to school. Again I will say it one more time. There is a fine line between being hard and stupid. I live by that. I really do.

Read my above post and then go back to school. Again I will say it one more time. There is a fine line between being hard and stupid. I live by that. I really do.

calm down man jeez whats the matter with you if you wanna yell then yell at the guy who did this prank you act as if she was the lord or somthing yea it was disrespectful but its ok to laugh once in a while. no need to insult people who think this is funny, and if they do so what.

calm down man jeez whats the matter with you if you wanna yell then yell at the guy who did this prank you act as if she was the lord or somthing yea it was disrespectful but its ok to laugh once in a while. no need to insult people who think this is funny, and if they do so what.

It is never ok to laugh at disrespect. U will come to understand that.

I am a pretty big ****** bag myself or at least I like to think of myself as one.

I think you are a total ****** bag :lecture

That is balls boys.

Now being stupid is what this idiot did. It's not balls my friends. That is called being a child. :lecture

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Agree 110% with this statement.

And you are still a mega ****** bag in my book Keith.

That is balls boys.

There is a fine line between being hard and stupid. Please for the love of God remember that quote. I will never forget it.

:lecture

Sometimes Keith and I disagree, but this is one time that I can't say that.

Totally agree. :rock

What? you don't think going up to a Woman, who you don't know, and asking them for sex is rude?
Try it a few times, that's if your face can take all the slaps it's going to receive

But to slap a a guy that creepy would mean touching him.

It is gratifying to see that most guys on here see how immature and disrespectful this guys 'question' was.

If you find this offensive, you should see some of the media interviews with Britney Spears back in the day, they have no shame.

Back