SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, they'll be revealed if there are 6000 new likes to Sideshow on Facebook.

I know you're all impatient to know what the SDCC exclusives will be - so if you haven't "Liked" Sideshow on Facebook or if ALL your friends haven't liked Sideshow on Facebook - go here and "Like" them so or send a message to your friends to like them so we can see what the darned exclusives are!
https://www.facebook.com/sideshowcollectibles/app_221415241208009

They are already at 38k. There is no way they will get an extra 6k... so thanks for nothing sideshow.

6k isn't that many if the word is spread by several across multiple social networking sites.

Thats BS, with 42 days until the con doors open...now we have to get 6k new likes?! Everyone I know that collects is already a liked FB member. I guess we all have to make dummy accounts and send them a like.

Not only that we will have 2 or 3 weeks to fund are exclusives...Jeez.

Thanks for the heads up Dave.

SST should be "liking" us for hanging with them through this economy... we need conditions now to see what they are going to try and sell us next?

Blue Skin Zartan or Die, Sideshow.

42 days away...thats it?

I hope there will be a few goodies they show us!
I bet they will show it anyways :)

Yeah, this is BS. I think most of us have already liked them a long time ago. 6,000 new ones (well, 1,000 per EX) is a bit much. 600 would have been more reasonable.

So I'm guessing things will be done differently this year in regards to exclusives. Either they are going to pre-order them all at once or its going to be everyman for himself at the con to buy them there, which is kinda what I got from the CVI Commander EX announcement. And why are we getting CVI exclusives revealed before SDCC? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back