SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there even an SDCC 2012 page on the SS site? I couldn't find it since they changed things.

I do like the new "what's new" scrolling banner though.

I would "like" them, but I refuse to be one of Zuckerberg's 500,000,000 served.

Wishful thinking. I think they know they'll never get that many Likes in under two days. Anyone who collects Sideshow is probably a fan already. People don't randomly Like pages for a product reveal they couldn't care less about, so why bother linking friends to it? It's pointless spam to them.

Exactly thats why this was such a stupid idea. They should have made us like the page or post or whatever. That might have worked. But to just like them as a company isn't working because we've all done that already :slap

Pissin' in the wind.

They haven't even got the first 1k likes to reveal the first piece of the puzzle.

considering last years Star Wars SDCC exclusive is still sitting in SST's gift card section, one would think they would try a little harder...

we need to turn this around... SST should not be making demands on us... we need to be making the demands on them.

Hope the Airbourne Clone aren't Exclusives, i wanna get two

I mentioned it over at rebelscum, that it has to be...it's been over 2 months since the picture came out...it might be possible that the pre order comes before SDCC...hopefully we will see soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back