SDCC exclusive Aragorn or Legolas?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mike said:
I wouldn't classify it as stealing either. I saw it as an acceptance of his Gondorian heritage and a sign of respect towards Boromir as if taking a piece of him on the rest of the mission with him...

That's how I took it as well.

Perhaps the SS peeps were referring to the ROTK Elessar's vambraces which are silver metal not red leather and are completely different aside from both being Gondorian.

rangerbracersdeluxe1.jpg

UC1380ASNB_King_studio-254x309.jpg

I still don't get the original idea though to include such radically different costumes in one release. That would be a first for a SS figure right? :confused: :confused: :confused: Regardless, I'm glad they didn't as I don't want to choose which outfit to dress my doll in.

Aren't the braces what he is tying on while they are talking about following Frodo or rescuing Merry and Pippin?

pixletwin said:
Aren't the braces what he is tying on while they are talking about following Frodo or rescuing Merry and Pippin?

Correctamundo!

And in an unrelated note, it brings a smile to my face every time I see your Flaming Lips banner flash by pixle. I just saw them last night - prolly the best show I've ever been to. I love Wayne and the boys, such positive, loving, talented, goofy guys. :D We need more people like them in this world.

Entropy Chicken said:
Correctamundo!

And in an unrelated note, it brings a smile to my face every time I see your Flaming Lips banner flash by pixle. I just saw them last night - prolly the best show I've ever been to. I love Wayne and the boys, such positive, loving, talented, goofy guys. :D We need more people like them in this world.

Yup. Wayne and company are the greatest in music out there right now. He gives every last particle of himself every show. You are lucky to have seen him. Utah used to be regular stop for the Lips since the old Priest Driven Ambulance days, but they haven't been here since '02. :(

This is why SSC never talks about pieces still in development - it's much more interesting when heresay, rumor and conjecture mix with fact to create the "truth."

Darklord Dave said:
This is why SSC never talks about pieces still in development - it's much more interesting when heresay, rumor and conjecture mix with fact to create the "truth."

So kind of like the X-Files then? :lol

X-Files huh?.......so the Aliens have our LOTR pieces........its all making sense now. :lol

The vambraces weren't Aragorn's, they were Boromir's. He didn't ask if he could have them. I was always taught that taking something that wasn't yours was stealing. You can all spin it any way you want but Aragorn is a thief. But I'm ok with it, it's typical royalty stealing from your subjects. :monkey5

Back