SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I switched mine to a Cy Girl 1.0. The work isn't finished yet, but the clothes fit perfectly, and her tail end is much more screen accurate. :D

I will post pics when she's done.

A teaser until I get less lazy...

aayla2.jpg

aayla1.jpg

Customikey rocked it. These pics do her no justice whatsoever.

LOL...there are two years between these posts.

Not even. :lecture

It's a Sideshow head and clothes on a Cy Girl 1.0 body with paint by one of Sideshow Freaks' finest customizers, which can only be found on my shelf.

I still have mine but had not opened it yet because I never had the space for it. After seeing the Cy girl body upgrade, I might want to try to customize her myself the same way.

That one may be hard to find now. It was one of the older ones, before they added the belly joint.

There have been a lot of new female bodies with cleanly sculpted midriffs though. You might have some luck there if you can't find the Cy Girls one.

Re: Do you think SSC will ever make a 2nd Aayla Secura

No don't need one. Make other female jedi statues instead.

I was only referring to a 1/6th scale figure, not statues. But I would luv to get a 1/6th Shaak Ti, Barriss and Luminara eventually too.

Re: Do you think SSC will ever make a 2nd Aayla Secura

Now that Commander Neyo is gonna be coming out maybe SSC will put out a Stass Allie for him to destroy.

Last edited:
I was only referring to a 1/6th scale figure, not statues. But I would luv to get a 1/6th Shaak Ti, Barriss and Luminara eventually too.

Now that Commander Neyo is gonna be coming out maybe SSC will put out a Stass Allie for him to destroy.

Whatever happened to that "improved" female base body that SS mentioned so many moons ago?

Heck, I'd take any or all of the Jedi ladies mentioned above on female bucks at this point....the "Order of the Jedi" collection is sorely lacking the female touch....

the SW 1/6th line in general is lacking the female touch.i do hope with SSC Baroness figure coming soon it will just be the small stone that starts the avalanche of female figures.

Back