SDCC 2018 Hot Toys Expectations!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be wishing for a 1/6 Peggy Carter until they finally make one. And I'm hoping they'll have some sort of update on Valkyrie, hopefully in her armor at the end of Ragnarok instead of what she was previewed in last year.

I'm also hoping for some iteration of Leia from RotJ. We have one of Luke from each of the original trilogy here, but only two of Leia. Time to even it out.

...also a Bespin Han. He's been really neglected in our collection. :slap

That's what I want. I'm only expecting a Leia of some kind, tbh. But it's better for my bank account overall, so I can't complain too much, haha!

Never going to happen, 1/4 Battfleck, BvS.

What makes you say it will never happen? All the Batfleck figures have sold out pretty fast. A 1/4 scale Batfleck is a certain money maker regardless of his future, or lack of, in the DCEU.

I don't get this given how bad his Batman movies have been.

Things might have been a mess around him but his portrayal of the character especially in BvS was excellent. Also it's the live action Bat suit that most resembles what we see in the comics.

What makes you say it will never happen? All the Batfleck figures have sold out pretty fast. A 1/4 scale Batfleck is a certain money maker regardless of his future, or lack of, in the DCEU.

Just because of the drama around him now - the BvS portrayal is the best in my opinion - but I also find Hot Toys shy away from characters that don't work so well or aren't popular, if Affleck does leave, it's most likely dead in the water unfortuantely. It's a shame as I think it's one of the best costume designs that would work as 1/4 and I'd love a proper draping cape for him in that size.

I will be wishing for a 1/6 Peggy Carter until they finally make one. And I'm hoping they'll have some sort of update on Valkyrie, hopefully in her armor at the end of Ragnarok instead of what she was previewed in last year.

I'm also hoping for some iteration of Leia from RotJ. We have one of Luke from each of the original trilogy here, but only two of Leia. Time to even it out.

...also a Bespin Han. He's been really neglected in our collection. :slap

That's what I want. I'm only expecting a Leia of some kind, tbh. But it's better for my bank account overall, so I can't complain too much, haha!

:exactly: THIS!! Those two along with a Thor 1 Loki are my most most wanted figures. My collection is in desperate need of an OT Han Solo. :)

I'm hoping to see Maul and Grievous. I also hope they keep doing BTTF figures; I'd love to see Doc and Marty in the old west clothes. And I will forever be praying that HT gets to do 1/6 TMNT figures from the first movie.

I'm hoping to be able finish collecting 1/6 figures. (Probably naively)

ESB Han
ESB Lando
ESB Chewie (MUST BE BETTER THAN ANH CHEWIE!!!)

... but I am hoping again that someone will do a great 1/6 Apollo Astronaut!
It's the 50th anniversary of the moon landing next year and I have fingers crossed for something to be released in relation to this.
Blitzway have shown their amazing 1/4 ISS Astronaut, but Apollo is really where it's at for me.

... but I am hoping again that someone will do a great 1/6 Apollo Astronaut!
It's the 50th anniversary of the moon landing next year and I have fingers crossed for something to be released in relation to this.
Blitzway have shown their amazing 1/4 ISS Astronaut, but Apollo is really where it's at for me.

That would be amazing. I've got several of the old Dragon "Buck" and "Buzz", as well as the Hobby Master "Gene Cernan" but would love someone to run with a super-detailed line of space suits, making sure to include the early Mercury and Gemini suits as well. Throw in the space shuttle suit and I'd be on cloud nine... or is that "over the moon"... :wink1:

I'm hoping to see Maul and Grievous. I also hope they keep doing BTTF figures; I'd love to see Doc and Marty in the old west clothes. And I will forever be praying that HT gets to do 1/6 TMNT figures from the first movie.

..same but also a Krennic would be nice addition

Back