SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the pics montuxmen its been greatly appreciated. Been great to see all the latest additions and updates. Hoping an updated prototype of the Hulkbuster will be released soon. I have deadpool on preorder already but have avoided the BvS figures due to the film being so underwhelming. Maybe they will end up on sale and if so may grab an armoured batman and normal batman then but for now I can't throw down that amount of cash to a film I didn't enjoy that much (except the warehouse scene which I have on my phone and pretend its a short fanfilm)

With as scary good as they are getting with HSs, I think this one is a bit of a miss.

412681679.jpg

Nobody has any King Arts figures on display? Will they be at the next convention in HK?

With as scary good as they are getting with HSs, I think this one is a bit of a miss.

412681679.jpg

Yeah, might have to retract my earlier statement about the Luke sculpt at least. This guy looks like he could kill a bear and eat raw bison liver.

Back