SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any chance they will unveil them on a different day?

A slim one. It's only preview night so it's not a normal day. The show doesn't "technically" open till tomorrow. However, it's only a small chance.

But that doesn't mean much that they are not their in itself. Also, next weekend is a bigger show for Hot Toys...so you never know.

My own opinion though.. Is that punisher may not be shown until DD goes up and they see how sales are. Just a guess though. Spider-Man is way complicated due to the licensing issues so who knows.

Not the best pics. Sorry

image.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

A slim one. It's only preview night so it's not a normal day. The show doesn't "technically" open till tomorrow. However, it's only a small chance.

But that doesn't mean much that they are not their in itself. Also, next weekend is a bigger show for Hot Toys...so you never know.

My own opinion though.. Is that punisher may not be shown until DD goes up and they see how sales are. Just a guess though. Spider-Man is way complicated due to the licensing issues so who knows.

Wasn't Spider-Man announced after the film already started to film? So they might have gotten the license til later.

Wasn't Spider-Man announced after the film already started to film? So they might have gotten the license til later.

It's not just that. From all reports the deal is that ANY merchandise is required to have at least one main Marvel character (i.e. Cap or iron man ect) in a two pack or multipack. Every piece of merch so far (minus the Halloween costume) has been in that mold, as well as reports supporting that claim.

It's not just that. From all reports the deal is that ANY merchandise is required to have at least one main Marvel character (i.e. Cap or iron man ect) in a two pack or multipack. Every piece of merch so far (minus the Halloween costume) has been in that mold, as well as reports supporting that claim.

So it has to be Iron Man and Spider-Man for example?

What about mark 45 1/4? No sign at all?

I have not seen it yet. Again, that stuff doesn't mean much. There is only so much room. And again, there are NO hot toys employees at the event. They send it to sideshow. And hot toys has a con starting next weekend, that they are part sponsors of. So it could be there. And it could just be they don't have any samples available to use, or they figure show new products. There's so much that can be the cause.

Thanks for the info. I wonder how they are gonna do for his film.

That won't have the same issues. they should have a normal deal for that film. Which is why hot toys may wait. If the deal was the same for that film then they might as well make him now. But from what I've heard, the merchandise/licensing for the solo film should have normal for Spider-Man but the reverse for any Tony Stark/iron man

So they could make a Spider-Man figure but may require a two pack for any stark.

Back