SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That won't have the same issues. they should have a normal deal for that film. Which is why hot toys may wait. If the deal was the same for that film then they might as well make him now. But from what I've heard, the merchandise/licensing for the solo film should have normal for Spider-Man but the reverse for any Tony Stark/iron man

So they could make a Spider-Man figure but may require a two pack for any stark.

Oh such weird rules. Thanks once again.

Hmmmm.

At this point, I really think I am going to stick with the DC statue version and pass on HT Harley. There are a few things I question about her, not least the facial sculpt. I did pick up HT Zod, who IS pretty darn cool, but I feel no need for a shelf-ful of grimacing figures. I have the DC Faora statue and its frankly amazing, for a mass-production.

If anyone happens upon this gal at the con, I'd be interested in seeing more of her. And of the companion Joker, his resin looks almost translucent and it would be interesting to see if he really will have that glowy effect.

Photo credit, someone named James Marsano.

ATTACH]

Hmmmm.

At this point, I really think I am going to stick with the DC statue version and pass on HT Harley. There are a few things I question about her, not least the facial sculpt. I did pick up HT Zod, who IS amazing, but I feel no need for a shelf-ful of grimacing figures. I have the DC Faora statue and its frankly amazing, for a mass-production.

If anyone happens upon this gal at the con, I'd be interested in seeing more of her. And of the companion Joker, his resin looks almost translucent and it would be interesting to see if he really will have that glowy effect.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]279056[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Yeah I almost cancelled my Harley statue pre-order but now I'm considering just sticking with that and the sh figuarts

Hmmmm.

At this point, I really think I am going to stick with the DC statue version and pass on HT Harley. There are a few things I question about her, not least the facial sculpt. I did pick up HT Zod, who IS pretty darn cool, but I feel no need for a shelf-ful of grimacing figures. I have the DC Faora statue and its frankly amazing, for a mass-production.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]279056[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Here's the final version.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]279063._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Motuxmen, are the time circuits inside the BTTF II Delorean LED lights or are they stickers like the BTTF I version?

I have not gotten close enough to tell for sure...but from what I could see it looks like they actually light up at least in places. I don't think the whole dash is done but there looks like a glow from the dash. Could be the undercarriage led bleeding thru though, so I'm not sure. I'll see I can get a firm answer

Motuxmen, are the time circuits inside the BTTF II Delorean LED lights or are they stickers like the BTTF I version?

On the pics shown so far from the Delorean i would say they didnt changed it.

I did something worng! Sorry! Thanks for all the pics!

You didn't do anything wrong. I posted while you where writing so you had no way to know. Don't stress it. Trust me, I've done WAY worse here

This is sideshow pic but it shows that glow I was talking about...

image.jpeg

It's hard to tell but it seems to be lighted

image.jpeg

So, ss batman and bvs batman are the same except for the breather piece. Guess that explains how HT is able to display it so quickly.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I have not gotten close enough to tell for sure...but from what I could see it looks like they actually light up at least in places. I don't think the whole dash is done but there looks like a glow from the dash. Could be the undercarriage led bleeding thru though, so I'm not sure. I'll see I can get a firm answer

Ok, thanks so much!

I have not seen it yet. Again, that stuff doesn't mean much. There is only so much room. And again, there are NO hot toys employees at the event. They send it to sideshow. And hot toys has a con starting next weekend, that they are part sponsors of. So it could be there. And it could just be they don't have any samples available to use, or they figure show new products. There's so much that can be the cause.

Thanks for your response! Hope there is one sample around. :)

I'm curious too about the delorean's panel lights. Crossing my fingers that there are no stickers.

Back