SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13729063_1229483763758907_800699364975630167_n.jpg

13697274_1229483770425573_8452590584758839186_n.jpg

Sweeeeeet. Gotta get that.

Nope. I know he will be at Acgchk next weekend and hear he will be at Sdcc as well as a 1:6 giant man, five new rogue one figures, four SS figures, a couple iron man figures not yet out (if that means the mk7 open and disco or something else I'm not yet sure) a 1:6 Star Wars vehicle, and the Rey speeder

1/6th Giant Man? Do you know if it's Hot Toys?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah it's funny how much changes, yet feels the same. I have pics from over ten years ago at Sdcc and when I put them next to last year or this year it looks the same. (Except no hot toys)
In a way it's sort of comforting because it means we're still enjoying a lot through photos even though we can't go. And as much as I want to try to make it, it can't beat actually being there. There is something magical about it.

Yeah it's something every collector should do at least once. I was lucky enough to have a family that was often there exhibiting or working and then even when I left home and then joined the Marines I got stationed in San Diego so if I wasn't deployed I still went just as a fan. Now I get to do both.

Any word on any new Thanos products?

I've not seen anything but it's still pretty early. Half the booths are not even set up, let alone full of product. And some that are set up they have covers on them and people walking around making sure no ones taking pics. But I'll see if I can check

I've not seen anything but it's still pretty early. Half the booths are not even set up, let alone full of product. And some that are set up they have covers on them and people walking around making sure no ones taking pics. But I'll see if I can check

This man needs a distraction. Anyone want to run up and slap a vendor in the face to get them to give chase and away from the booth so Montuxmen can do his thing?
In time they will call you a hero and make statues of you!

Motux, do you think we'll see any new Marvel female figures from Hot Toys?

A Suicide Squad Batman. And I went and PO'd the Batman V Superman version through Sideshow so i'm out twenty odd bucks if this version turns out to be better (which it probably will). Nice... sigh... oh, well, that will teach me to not pay that stupid deposit for a Hot Toys figure next time. Eh, if it gets us a really screen accurate Batman I can live with it.

Motux, do you think we'll see any new Marvel female figures from Hot Toys?

I doubt it, outside of the BW and SW figures we have already scene. There's not much else out right now.

That said...next year I think we will have a bunch of new ones. I hear marvel is really pushing Thor 3 for merchandisers. (Slim chance we could see protos this time for it)

Motuxmen any sign of Ecto 1?

It is there(stupid autocorrect ), but they are keeping it covered. And have asked people not to spoil there reveal. From what everyone is saying they are being very cool about how they do it.

I doubt it, outside of the BW and SW figures we have already scene. There's not much else out right now.

That said...next year I think we will have a bunch of new ones. I hear marvel is really pushing Thor 3 for merchandisers. (Slim chance we could see protos this time for it)

Good to know.

Yep, next year should give Hot Toys a lot of options with Nebula, Mantis, Valkyrie and Hela.

I'm just hoping for Elektra and Jessica Jones this year.

Back