SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wait. No Spider-Man?

Folks, relax. There are always surprises, they are not even half setup yet, and if there is or is not a figure at a con it has little to do with if a figure will, or will not, get put up for PO. Last year multuple figures at shows have yet to go up for PO, and like a dozen figures in the last year went up for PO with out being at a con.

I do not know(my post wasn't just at you, you where not he first to bring him up)

Still hoping to see Poe, but with that Rogue One tidbit, I'd like to see Cassian Andor and Krennic. Also, some OT Star Wars love.

A SS Batman ugh
I just hope I bought the 'right' one...
I really doubt that we are gettibg Spider-Man with that whole Disney/Sony contract + there is little to no merchandise of the Civil War Spider-Man.

Cn1Lpi3UEAEWO_9.jpg

A SS Batman ugh
I just hope I bought the 'right' one...
I really doubt that we are gettibg Spider-Man with that whole Disney/Sony contract + there is little to no merchandise of the Civil War Spider-Man.

I don't see what the point in getting CW Spider-Man is anyway, and this is coming from the guy that bought both ASM figures. Spider-Man is going to wear pretty much the same suit in Homecoming and most likely come with more stuff too.:dunno

You can always use more Spider-Men, dammit! If nothing else, doing a Civil War version now would let them work out the kinks with that suit, so the Homecoming version would be that much better. Fingers crossed!

Damn, are they going to be selling the Conan POP figures too? Thought they were just for people attending each night, or trying to win one from TBS. I need that Ghostbusters one.

I posted new photos from sideshow statues/premium format in the third post

Back