SDCC 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember anyone posting any. It was pretty dark there, the photos wouldn't have looked that great and you'd definitely need a flash. So unless someone went around blasting people with their camera flash, I doubt there are many out there.

I don't remember anyone posting any. It was pretty dark there, the photos wouldn't have looked that great and you'd definitely need a flash. So unless someone went around blasting people with their camera flash, I doubt there are many out there.

Yeah, it was dark. Here are a couple I took with my phone:

2bfb8841858590c8feaffba4a7735555.jpg

771a22040129e23f51e84b68680715d0.jpg

51746b018992e866a1bbe9df204eee99.jpg

2ddc04c48e8ddadbc44cd1a110480afe.jpg

bc030414bb0546a669381203892a0125.jpg

Yeah, it was dark. Here are a couple I took.

Thanks for posting that. Looks like a nice venue and set up. I just wanted an idea of what it was like.

Now a question to all of you that attend every year. How does the early badge sale (pre-registration) works? Do I just need to save the badge I use this year? I got tickets for thursday and Sunday, do I just need to save one of them... like, is it the same information on both the badges? Thanks for the help.

Yep, make sure you save at least one of them. Then some time this fall they'll have a presale for 2016 that only people who went this year (and retained their badges) can take part in. It just betters your odds because you get two cracks at it (the presale and then the general sale which is open to everyone).

Yep, make sure you save at least one of them. Then some time this fall they'll have a presale for 2016 that only people who went this year (and retained their badges) can take part in. It just betters your odds because you get two cracks at it (the presale and then the general sale which is open to everyone).

Hey thanks, I knew you would be the one to reply. Coincidentally, I just got an email from SDCC about the pre-registration. Just wanted to be prepared, I know some people missed out in previous years.

Hey thanks, I knew you would be the one to reply. Coincidentally, I just got an email from SDCC about the pre-registration. Just wanted to be prepared, I know some people missed out in previous years.

Like Cof said...it only betters your odds...lots of people had it and never had a chance to buy even one ticket!:horror

This is the tenth year in a row for my brother and I...we might call it a wrap after this. Love the con but it's become a real hassle to get in. Used to be real easy. Just go up to the sales pavillion and buy next years tickets. There were 20 or 30 registers with friendly volunteers just waiting for the Faithful. Soooooo EASY!!!

Now it's one big clusterph|_|ck!

Had a great time last year. Sat with DarthAlias and heard some great Sideshow war stories from one of the employees (and I can't remember her name right now ahhhhhhhhh.) I won't be there this year but it was fun.

Had a great time last year. Sat with DarthAlias and heard some great Sideshow war stories from one of the employees (and I can't remember her name right now ahhhhhhhhh.) I won't be there this year but it was fun.
Had an awesome time Madden! Maybe you'll score tickets again. I'm missing out on the SS party but no biggie. Anyone waiting in line for Hall H Friday?

I remember walking by the "holding pen" outside for Hall H on Wednesday night.... That was nuts.

I know some people have gotten shut out of the party - but there are informal Freak get togethers all through the con. Does everyone want to share numbers to text each other when gatherings happen?

I know some people have gotten shut out of the party - but there are informal Freak get togethers all through the con. Does everyone want to share numbers to text each other when gatherings happen?

I'll miss these get-togethers the most in not attending SDCC this year. Especially those of you (like you) whom I've hung with in varying lengths through the years. Will be thinking of you and the others. Have a memorial toast on me :D

Between waiting in line Friday night / Saturday morning and being inside of Hall H on Saturday, last year it was 31 hours for me. Worth every minute. :lecture

I'll miss these get-togethers the most in not attending SDCC this year. Especially those of you (like you) whom I've hung with in varying lengths through the years. Will be thinking of you and the others. Have a memorial toast on me :D

We will miss you this year!

Do any of SS's artists do signings at the SS booth if they are there? I'd be willing to lug my WW and Sinestro bases into the Con to get Steve Schumacher's autograph on them... they are two of my favorite statues sculpted by him.

Back