SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw they are going to have a "replay room" where they will show all the panels form Hall H and Room 20... they won't show any video clips but will show all the panel discussion and on stage stuff. That might be a good option for me. :)

For the first time ever, I might join the usual suspects for camping out Friday night as well!! [emoji15][emoji12][emoji1]

:joy Wear jeans, bring warm hoodie, and a light blanket. Something also to lay on to keep the dew of the grass from seeping into you as you try to get a bit of shut eye.

wow, Thursday and Sunday are the weakest days of programming I seen in years at SDCC. At least the other 2 are awesome.

upcoming films:
Dreamworks:
THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR - NOV. 26, 2014
HOME - MARCH 27, 2015
B.O.O.: BUREAU OF OTHERWORLDLY OPERATIONS - JUNE 5, 2015
KUNG FU PANDA 3 - DECEMBER 23, 2015

Paramount:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) 8/8/14
Paranormal Activity 5 10/24/14
Interstellar 11/7/14
Selma 12/25/14
Hot Tub Time Machine 2 12/25/14
Project Almanac 1/30/15
SpongeBob SquarePants 2 2/6/15
Scouts vs. Zombies 3/13/15
Monster Trucks 5/29/15
Terminator (2015) 7/1/15
Friday the 13th (2015) 11/13/15
Mission Impossible 5 12/25/15

Does anyone know what Paramount may be showing?

Only Intersteller interests me and you know they're not going to show much more than a teaser tr.
I don't see anything in Hall H on Thursday that worth waiting in a long line for.

Ballroom 20 has Community, Hannibal and Penny Dreadful but I'm not sure I want to sit through a line + 5 hours of programming I'm not interested in to see those.

I like it. It will keep all of the line cutters that hop in at the last minute from doing so. The main difference is that your whole party has to be there initially to get the bands.

The problem we'll have is that we plan on bringing our 8 year old Son on Saturday, and he won't be with us on Friday. I was planning on waiting there overnight Fri/Sat and they would come around 7am and meet me. My Wife will be with me, so no problem to get two bands.

I like it. It will keep all of the line cutters that hop in at the last minute from doing so. The main difference is that your whole party has to be there initially to get the bands.

The problem we'll have is that we plan on bringing our 8 year old Son on Saturday, and he won't be with us on Friday. I was planning on waiting there overnight Fri/Sat and they would come around 7am and meet me. My Wife will be with me, so no problem to get two bands.

It will help with that but it can cause other issues. The question becomes what time will they start handing out bands for the next day. We know the first round cutoff is 1am and I still think if I'm there around midnight that should be ok.

From what I have heard so far, typically toward the end of one day, they will start a 2nd line for the next day. When that starts, there will be someone handing out wristbands. They'll continue to do that till 1am and then start again at 5am. So the forming of the line for the next day will be done the same way it's always been done, just that now they'll be handing out bands when they do it, and continuously except between 1-5am.

From what I have heard so far, typically toward the end of one day, they will start a 2nd line for the next day. When that starts, there will be someone handing out wristbands. They'll continue to do that till 1am and then start again at 5am. So the forming of the line for the next day will be done the same way it's always been done, just that now they'll be handing out bands when they do it, and continuously except between 1-5am.

Back