SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah,

"Episode VII creators deep in production in anticipation of the film’s December 18, 2015, release, Lucasfilm will not be featuring the movie at SDCC."

source

Gah,

"Episode VII creators deep in production in anticipation of the film’s December 18, 2015, release, Lucasfilm will not be featuring the movie at SDCC."

source

I didn't think they would show, but I thought they would at least present a message from Abrams (just like Peter Jackson did for the Hobbit)...I figure their saving their presentation for Celebration VII in Anaheim.

Start a thread and see what happens. I'll be honest I pretty much don't do this anymore. I just got too too many requests and I'm terrible at saying no.

Yeah, Im the same way...but I just can't do it anymore. Helping out a few friends and getting what I want is just getting so difficult...The worse it to be carrying all that crap around, until I can make it back to my room.

Well, I will get to the line sooner than I thought...I didn't anticipate The Hobbit and Mad Max...thats going to be nuts...thats not even including Avengers, Bats v Supes. I could careless about Jupiter going to Descend...

I will also most likely be camping out Friday and Saturday night. Sometimes I feel I'm getting too old for this. :lol

I'm a fan of Star Wars, but I'm honestly thankful at least that there is no Star Wars panel on Saturday. If it was another day, ok. But DC/WB/Marvel/Hobbit AND Star Wars? Good God already.

I will also most likely be camping out Friday and Saturday night. Sometimes I feel I'm getting too old for this. :lol

nah....you're just a young puppy. I'll be camping out on Friday nite as well. Wanna link up like we did before?

Yeah, Im the same way...but I just can't do it anymore. Helping out a few friends and getting what I want is just getting so difficult...The worse it to be carrying all that crap around, until I can make it back to my room.

I hear ya. Just too much of a pain anymore. If someone has helped me with a print at say Celebration I've true but I'm out of this game. :lol

Well, I will get to the line sooner than I thought...I didn't anticipate The Hobbit and Mad Max...thats going to be nuts...thats not even including Avengers, Bats v Supes. I could careless about Jupiter going to Descend...

I figured there would be and what I had heard there would be. I assume there will be a Avengers panel but I would think Bats v Supes would be during the WB panel.

Thursday is looking weak this year but I'm sure Friday and Saturday will make up for it. Sunday may be a bust this year with no Who panel.

Back