SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh I might actually try to attend the party this year. It depends on how busy I am that night already, but I will try!

Really looking forward to the show this year. See ya there, Freaks. Can't wait to see the Sideshow booth as always. Gonna be a blast!

Anyone have extra passes they don't want? Got unlucky trying to buy passes at the sale...like most, waited hours and never got to the front of the line only to see all days sold out.

Not trying to start anything and I know this may not go over to good with some but I would like to see more actual Statue Revels along with the previews and coming soon's

Be Cool
Al

is there anyone going that would like to help us out getting some of the SDCC exclusives? :D

Anyone have extra passes they don't want? Got unlucky trying to buy passes at the sale...like most, waited hours and never got to the front of the line only to see all days sold out.

So if I'm gonna be in town but without badges....can I attend external exhibits? Are there vendors outside of the convention hall?

Long story short, I got my airfare and hotel booked last year thinking I could get tickets to SDCC via the online raffle; but that didn't work out.

There is stuff outside the con. Not vendors like inside but there is always something going on.

is there anyone going that would like to help us out getting some of the SDCC exclusives? :D

Start a thread and see what happens. I'll be honest I pretty much don't do this anymore. I just got too too many requests and I'm terrible at saying no.

There is stuff outside the con. Not vendors like inside but there is always something going on.

Awesome, I'll definitely be checking out what's going on around the convention center! Thanks Josh!

If anyone attending is looking to earn some toy karma, I'm looking for someone to help me out with some promos, I would appreciate it. The promos are free hand outs from a few different booths, and they are small enough to fit in a pocket, so they wouldn't be troublesome to lug around the show. Please PM if you can help.

I'm pretty broke, so I'll just enjoy panels and will most likely avoid any exclusives... except the Mattel ones that I already preordered... :D
So is it confirmed that there will be a Sideshow party we can attend?

Back