SDCC 2013 Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even know who he's talking about, but I second that!:lecture:drool

Yaya Han is one of the greatest cosplayers in the world. Many of the best cosplays of females characters from comics and video-games were done by her.

Just google "Yaya Han Catwoman", and "Yaya Han Chun Li", and you'll see by yourself.

She also has her own facebook fan-site.

Yaya Han is one of the greatest cosplayers in the world. Many of the best cosplays of females characters from comics and video-games were done by her.

Just google "Yaya Han Catwoman", and "Yaya Han Chun Li", and you'll see by yourself.

I have, and I thank you. :monkey5:naughty

This was at last years SDCC, I was able to get a few pics with her as catwoman also but I can't find them at the moment.

omg_wut_gif.gif

I agree with VS1976, that was a good interview. Seemed real laid back and natural. I love when the cosplays don't take offense to people pointing out their "assets" that take focus with their costumes.

Nothing wrong with admiring the paintings in the museum. Just don't pull them down off the wall.

Oh, and we are a little slow today on the pictures. Everyone standing in line for something good?! ;)

I agree with VS1976, that was a good interview. Seemed real laid back and natural. I love when the cosplays don't take offense to people pointing out their "assets" that take focus with their costumes.

Nothing wrong with admiring the paintings in the museum. Just don't pull them down off the wall.

Oh, and we are a little slow today on the pictures. Everyone standing in line for something good?! ;)

Speak, what do you know :lol:lol:lol

Back