SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing Sideshow did away with chat this year for sdcc.

Yeah, that sucks. I mean, they coulda have had it open for one measly day :)

I noticed Chicky hasnt been around either. Guess all hands on floor?

I loved going to SDCC (went back in 2008). Just the amount of stuff to look at can keep you busy for hours. I wish I could go every year

I loved it back then too, less crowded and tickets didn't sell out in minutes.

I heard people are already camping for TwD panel?

Curious if anyone has a badge I could borrow for a few hours tomorrow afternoon. I am going to be done with work earlier then expected. I can give it back end of day or freaks party. If not I will just go hang at the hotel pool lol.

I just want to give A big thanks to a buddy of mine, even though I think only two freaks know himm, who was able to get a great hook-up for tickets which benefitted at least one freak. Next year I intend to take vacation time now that I know a 5-day pass is garanteed.

back at work after a great long weekend at the con...don't even know where to start.

i conquered hall H for the first time...had to get in line at 4:45am, but i did it...got to see panels from paranorman, big bang, walking dead and game of thrones(got a GOT swag bag too!)

trying to decide if i want to do it again next year...have been 3 times and each year it gets crazier and crazier. i really enjoyed not staying near the convention center this time and being away from everything at times...it was a nice break

You know what? A lot of people are acting like people who went to comic con this year are getting the equivelant of a personal seat license for Comic con.

I was just reading up on this advanced registration that is being afforded to those who went this year. And it is nothing more than the same pre-registration that goes on at the con every year. They simply could not get it set up this year so they are doing it on line.

Not really different from this past year in terms of availability for passes sold straight through the website.

You know what? A lot of people are acting like people who went to comic con this year are getting the equivelant of a personal seat license for Comic con.

I was just reading up on this advanced registration that is being afforded to those who went this year. And it is nothing more than the same pre-registration that goes on at the con every year. They simply could not get it set up this year so they are doing it on line.

Not really different from this past year in terms of availability for passes sold straight through the website.
I agree. Tickets sold at the Con last year were a nightmare and I expect it to be equally as hard online for the advanced registration. The only real benefit is that this years attendees will have an extra opportunity to get tickets.

Back