SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best thing about this thread is that there are still some sore losers who are STILL wearing diapers over a night 2 years ago.

Some of you sound like women jilted out of their virginity.

Grow up already.

LMAO...the combination of the gravy and syrup will make them slide right down!

danger 1, chicken and waffles 0

The true danger lies on the inside....where the arteries and heart are affected. That's where the Chicken and Waffles really wins. The silent killer.

Best thing about this thread is that there are still some sore losers who are STILL wearing diapers over a night 2 years ago.

Some of you sound like women jilted out of their virginity.

Grow up already.

Actually out of 3000+ posts it was only 1. We are perfectly fine discussing SDCC 2011 only. You guys are not helping the situation.

Dear Mack,

we are sorry to inform you that your application for qualification has been denied. Please try again next year.

LOL

Yeah... probably :lol

This is going to be a great Con this year! I'm sure we'll figure out something else to do on Friday night.

The true danger lies on the inside....where the arteries and heart are affected. That's where the Chicken and Waffles really wins. The silent killer.

what? gravy is bad for you? doctors have been telling us to drink 8 glasses of gravy a day!*

*stolen from the simpsons

Actually out of 3000+ posts it was only 1. We are perfectly fine discussing SDCC 2011 only. You guys are not helping the situation.

Granted, but calling us out like that after two years when everything we did was 100% legit is garbage.

Besides, when they announced door prizes most of us had no idea they would be of such a generous nature.

I was thinking like t-shirts, Spider-Man 3 mini busts and other little things.

I say we all meet up at midnight and just have a rumble. Settle this once and for all......Outsiders style

This just shows you how little I pay attention to the drama... I've been to every Freaks party for the past 4-5 years, and I had no idea any of this stuff had even happened. :lol

Also, I've never won a major door prize at the party, yet I was still eagerly looking forward to attending again this year. Just being in a place with lots of Freaks and Sideshow folks in a nice dinner party atmosphere throwing down drinks is what made it so much damn fun. That is what I am definitely going to miss with this new format, and in the year that I'm actually bringing the gf out to San Diego with me. :(

I say we all meet up at midnight and just have a rumble. Settle this once and for all......Outsiders style

outsiders-1983-08-g.jpg

:panic:

:nana:

Back