SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last year it was only members who joined board before a certain date

Which was a good thing. The prior year, newbs signed up, won a bunch of prizes, and we're never heard from again. I think the intent is to have "active" members of the board participate, not people who are only trying to get something for nothing.

Which was a good thing. The prior year, newbs signed up, won a bunch of prizes, and we're never heard from again. I think the intent is to have "active" members of the board participate, not people who are only trying to get something for nothing.

Still can't let that go can you? Those guys still frequent these boards and I'm friends with both of them :cool:

Actually, we DID stay on this board, created a thread where ANYONE was welcome, but that thread was very quickly removed and many of us were given some half assed, ridiculous "warning".

Your elitist, entitled attitude simply because of your post count or join date is what turns off a lot of people to this board.

Get off your high horse already, you big baby.

Actually, we DID stay on this board, created a thread where ANYONE was welcome, but that thread was very quickly removed and many of us were given some half assed, ridiculous "warning".

Your elitist, entitled attitude simply because of your post count or join date is what turns off a lot of people to this board.

Get off your high horse already, you big baby.

PRIZE ROBBER!!!

Blasphemy.

I wasn't there for the prizes. I was there to eat your food, drink your alcohol, and sleep with your wome.....ehhhhh, nevermind that last part.

But I did join back in 2007....just knowing that in 2009 I would travel to SD and steal all your prizes from you.

We were so focused on being there to steal all your goodies...that the guy who won the grand prize was in the back still playing pool and didn't even realize his name had been called.

I absolutely love Sideshow's products. Really...you should see my collection and the amount of $ invested in it. It's a shame that many on this board measure your interest in a company's products by the amount of free time you have to sit and post all day. It's actually the exact opposite of why you should be holding a get together in the first place. You're just hung up on the prizes....so who is the one really hoping to get something for nothing.

There will be a qualifying round and a probably a fee - so joining won't do them any good really.

Still can't let that go can you? Those guys still frequent these boards and I'm friends with both of them :cool:

Dear Mack,

we are sorry to inform you that your application for qualification has been denied. Please try again next year.

LOL

Back