SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No freaks party? That's seriously half the reason I'm going, and one of the highlights of CV for me. Hope one happens. If not, at least an informal get together at a nearby restaurant...

If anyone has info on condo's for that week, can you PM me? Would like to stay at a location where fellow freaks are since a couple other freaks plan to stay with me as well.

OK so I had to get 2 X sets of single day passes for all 4 days. Will I have to stand in line everyday all would I be able to pick up my passes on preview night?

You will be in line every single day to get your pass for that day only. Sucks, but it's better than not being there.

OK so I had to get 2 X sets of single day passes for all 4 days. Will I have to stand in line everyday all would I be able to pick up my passes on preview night?

You can not pick up passes on preview night because you don't have a preview night pass. Only those with the 4 day PN passes can get their passes that day.

I believe individual day passes can only be picked up on those days....but I may be wrong. I've always had the 4 day.

I found this online - it was from last year I think - so they may do the same again this year (not as great as picking up all your badges one day - but a little better than having to stand in the long morning lines.

you can in fact pick up your badge for the next day during the previous day

comic con has a time period in the evening between 4-7pm where you can pick up your next day’s badge (fridays badge on thursday, etc) and not have to worry about waiting in line in the morning.

You can not pick up passes on preview night because you don't have a preview night pass. Only those with the 4 day PN passes can get their passes that day.

I believe individual day passes can only be picked up on those days....but I may be wrong. I've always had the 4 day.

Nah, people were picking up non-preview night 4 day badges on preview night. That was part of the problem. Preview night was 'limited' to those with the lame 'P' on their badge, but everyone who tried to get in, got in. You can't look for tiny p's when there are 100,000 people running at you. I had a 'P' last year, but not this year and I still plan on getting into preview night.

Nah, people were picking up non-preview night 4 day badges on preview night. That was part of the problem. Preview night was 'limited' to those with the lame 'P' on their badge, but everyone who tried to get in, got in. You can't look for tiny p's when there are 100,000 people running at you. I had a 'P' last year, but not this year and I still plan on getting into preview night.

But were they able to pick up individual day badges?

And I'm glad to see you are going to contribute to the "problem" this year. :lol :lol j/k I'd probably try to sneak in too.

But were they able to pick up individual day badges?

And I'm glad to see you are going to contribute to the "problem" this year. :lol :lol j/k I'd probably try to sneak in too.

Not sure on the individual days. Probably not. But I know they did both versions of the 4 days.

I still think its total BS they 'sell out' of preview night, especially at the show. They've always said its limited, but it never is. So I might as well crash. :D

Holy ____ing ____, I can't believe ALL of the tickets are gone. This is bull____. Either something ain't right or this will be the biggest cluster-____ of all time. Thanks again for looking out Scott...Jesus H. Christ! :panic:

Yeah, 2011 will be my 7th year going and I've never seen them sell out in one day. Let alone this much of a problem with folks getting them.

Yeah I need to track down two more tickets...

Our favorite Hellboy collector, Mack, got shut out.

I'm hoping I can find someone who may have two extras so I can get them in.

Back