SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only I knew to just keep hitting F5 instead of starting over, I would have been done a lot sooner. Helps to know that the info was retained, even when you hit the capacity screen.

I had 3 separate computers working with 3 different browsers. Never got beyond the first page on any of them. To my knowledge, they're all still refreshing. Thank gawd for TheJosh who helped me out...it only took about 4-5 minutes for him to get me a ticket. (got a 4-day but I think only because he clicked the senior citizen/active military block for me). What a flipping mess of a cluster this has been.

So when does Hotels open for reservations?

some open now. The close ones wait to post and jack up their rates. You can find something within 5 miles for 100-150 a night. I use my Amex reward points to help with the cost, and their site makes it easy to find a hotel.

No hostel for me this year, never again. I don't care if it's within walking distance, I need my own bed, shower, and ____ter. Staying in Mational city, which looks to be just east of the convention center and near the trolley.

Back