SDCC '20 is cancelled, but list your top 10 Star Wars wants anyway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, now that there will be some sneaky pics surfacing, if I see a thread for Bespin Han, I will weep tears of pure joy.

I've got a horrid feeling that the four we've seen (Jango, Obi, Ani, Luke) might be the cap for this year. We'll see tomorrow.

Four reveals, four character revisits. Other than Luke, if this is all HT is showing for SW it will be quite a letdown.

Super stocked for Rogue Leader Luke teaser... fingers crossed this becomes a PO

If Rogue Luke doesn't go to PO (like so many other drool-worthy figs like 3PO and DS Trooper) Freaks will break border restrictions to get to Hong Kong to become street protestors solely targeting HT, camping out and smashing stuff.

Not thrilled by the teases right now.

Clone Wars retools of Anakin and Obi-Wan are king of meh to me.

Possible Jango in his third year on display (now on his final prototyping stage with Temuera Morrison HS) is long overdue.

Snowspeeder pilot Luke is yet another SSC upgrade.

Really hoping for a couple surprises and maybe the return of long forgotten reveals such as Padm?, Bespin Han, Snowtrooper or Death Star Trooper.

Only three new figures though I'm in for all of them. Hoping that Clone Wars Obi-Wan and Anakin get a little more work done before release though.

Damn, Mando and the Child looked excellent in that walkthrough.

Only three new figures though I'm in for all of them. Hoping that Clone Wars Obi-Wan and Anakin get a little more work done before release though.

Damn, Mando and the Child looked excellent in that walkthrough.

Yeah Mando & Child look great, just wish there was Bespin Han, Lando, Ahsoka.

Back