1/6 SDCC 2019 - Star Wars Reveals CHECK LIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far disappointing reveals nothing exciting. Like many others the highlight is Wicket however, I am not 100% sure if I would pick him up. I would say 90% of me is happy for keeping my money in my pocket, however that 10% is always looking and anticipating for the next purchase!!! Its still Maul and Dooku so far.

My only picks will be battle droid, padme and luke esb. I am undecided on 212th Clonetrooper. I'll pick either him, Cody or 501st.

Hmm not much here. I'm guessing wicket won't look like that when released also what's the odds the Jawas will be sold singaly. 😂😂

Wow, the new 212 clone looks really bad compared to latest sideshow variant. I really hope this isn’t their final prototype since the helmet looks too chubby and round, not as detailed as Cody or airborn trooper. “Mouth” is also a bit too slim, like Sideshow’s first trooper.

So far only Wicket for me. And of course Endor Leia if they ever release her.

I'm happy enough with my Sideshow R5 and modded Jawas, as the HT versions would be too expensive anyway.

Back