SDCC '20 is cancelled, but list your top 10 Star Wars wants anyway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last nights stream was a joke. Filming images on an ipad that have already been released to the public and going over the existing protos yet again but totally avoiding the SW section, probably because the new Snowspeeder Luke wipes the floor with the one they have on show and their Anakin doesn't have the STAP.

Yeah filming an iPad just looked super unproffessional to me. They could have at least prepared a sort of powerpoint presentation of sorts and talked us throw it to make it a bit more professional and engaging for the viewer.

From my top ten list of most wanted Star Wars figures, the number revealed/displayed at comic con was...zero.
From my combined list of Marvel and D.C, out of ten choices the number of reveals this week was...zero.

I may need a new hobby.

Same here, zero from my list as well. I wanted c wing Luke , so snow speeder was close. Overall , so disappointed but I am still getting all 4 sw if they actually go up for preorder. The laziness of reusing the rots sculpts for obi and anakin does bother me. Unfortunately, it may be a sign of things to come. t least someday they can reuse a bespin han sculpt for Endor han. Oh yeah, they will never make either!!!!!!!!

Just got an email from Sideshow, new Hot Toys on display today but new Star Wars figs seem unlikely judging by Hot Toys own display.

1) Bespin Han
2) Bespin Luke
3) Clone Wars Obi-Wan
4) Clone Wars Anakin
5) Padme (AotC)
6) Boushh Leia
7) Jango Fett
8) Ahsoka
9) Obi-Wan (PM)
10) Clone Trooper

I think you were the big winner. 3 out of 4 and Snowspeeder Luke is a great stand in for the Bespin re-release that will happen eventually anyway.

Haven't been following this thread, did anyone have Snowspeeder Luke? How about General Kenobi?

A lot had Snowspeeder Luke. A few had Clone Wars Anakin and Kenobi. But i believe Chronos was closest to what we actually got.

A lot had Snowspeeder Luke. A few had Clone Wars Anakin and Kenobi. But i believe Chronos was closest to what we actually got.

:duff Felt a little bit like that fellow who used to drop by every SW figure thread saying he wasn't going to wade through the thread but are there any issues with the figure he should know about? :lol

Nice job Chronos, you win nothing! (Literally the post before mine :slap)

I feel like we can already start the SDCC 2021 want list thread. I anticipate lots of Landos and Bespin Hans.

:duff Felt a little bit like that fellow who used to drop by every SW figure thread saying he wasn't going to wade through the thread but are there any issues with the figure he should know about? :lol

Nice job Chronos, you win nothing! (Literally the post before mine :slap)

I feel like we can already start the SDCC 2021 want list thread. I anticipate lots of Landos and Bespin Hans.

Probably 80% or more had Bespin Han and Lando.

Your welcome in advance
m. :lol

In no particular order and some more realistic than others

1) Moff Gideon
2) Greef Karga
3) Commander Wolffe
4) Mace Windu
5) Clone Wars Plo Koon
6) General Veers
7) Cad Bane
8) Clone Wars Anakin
9) Clone Wars Obi-Wan
10) RotS Palpatine (Mace fight)

Well, I guess I was 2 for 2 with the 2 measly items they revealed so I guess o faired better than most lists.

Actually surprised they didn?t pop out a rots palpatine. Such an easy reuse of many parts. Easy money hot toys

No Han Bespin this time has to be one of the bigger shockers of the past decade.

I mean seriously, that figure has been "just about to be announced" for like 2+ years but still nothing, even after being actually seen in the Leia Bespin early pics.

I always knew OT Lando was a long shot, but wow - no Han this time just takes HT to "all bets are off" levels. Like nothing is for certain and they are totally unpredictable.

I mean who would have believed they would not only preview but have shipped a power droid before even showing a Han Bespin. Just nuts.

They know OT main characters are easy money and a given for collectors. Probably waiting on increased prices to finally make them.

Price increase is due to inflation. Their profit won't increase significantly.

Final day today, going to be surprised if Sideshow still don?t show off their Skiff Guard Lando considering it?s due out in 4-6 months.

It looks like the person giving out the rewards codes has gone home for the weekend. This whole Sideshow Con has been one of the most dragged out things I?ve ever witnessed. They didn?t even invest in a decent camera, when basically the whole point of their event is to showcase the figures.

Back