SDCC '07 Freaks Lunch...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRFan said:
How are you getting around?

The Tin Fish is excellent, my wife and I were recently down in the SD area and HAD to make a stop --- you just have to! :D

Walk, use shuttles, or another form. Dad and I won't go out much past the area around the con so no need. Plus last year that's what held us up was getting the dang car.

The Tin Fish is da snap crackle and pop.

For me there's just too much going on to get out of the convention center during the day, especially Saturday.

Darklord Dave said:
For me there's just too much going on to get out of the convention center during the day, especially Saturday.

Lunch at the TF only takes a few mins.

Fritz said:
Where's Dusty going for lunch? :naughty :monkey3 :D

You better believe I'm going to extend an invite to the Mistress of the Freaks board! She might be to scared to join us though. Can you blame her?

Last edited:
jlcmsu said:
That's true but they have beer!!:lol

It seems I might have to try this "Tin Fish" you've all been talking about. See what all the fuss is about! :D

EDIT: I just took a look at the Tin Fish Menu, I think I will be eating there at least one day that weekend! :drool

Last edited:
LOL, I only goto Mexico to surf. No TJ for me, im not 18 anymore.

I eat whatever mini-sandwiches they bring to the booth. It just takes TOO long to fight my way through the crowd to get out and across the street - and if a train comes while trying to cross, either way - fagetaboutit! Thanks for the invite though, and I'm sure we'll be seeing a bunch of you at the Marriott bars, like, EVERY night :lol ... and at the Freaks party :duff

SideshowDusty said:
I eat whatever mini-sandwiches they bring to the booth. It just takes TOO long to fight my way through the crowd to get out and across the street - and if a train comes while trying to cross, either way - fagetaboutit! Thanks for the invite though, and I'm sure we'll be seeing a bunch of you at the Marriott bars, like, EVERY night :lol ... and at the Freaks party :duff

Awww!! :monkey2

I was really hoping you could join us! Oh well, we understand your commitment and dedication to the SSC booth!

Oh and one more thing, It's 'fuhgedaboutit'. With the way ya spelled it, it's just begging for all the children around here to start up cracking wise! :D

Back