SDCC '07 Freaks Lunch...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
In an effort to better get to know our fellow Freaks in person I propose that we get together for some grub at Dick's Last Resort.

Let me know which day (and time) do you all think would be best? I am assuming that the Freaks party will be on Friday, so either Thursday or Saturday.

So...Who's coming?

I say lets shoot for Thursday around 8pm. Be best if we know most of the freaks before the big party on Friday.

DICK'S LAST RESORT
:fireworks July 26th :fireworks
:drink THURSDAY @ 8PM!! :drink

Last edited:
will be a late lunch though....by the time we fly in and get rooms settled, Con registration, etc., prolly won't be until about 1-1:30ish?

Wetanut said:
will be a late lunch though....by the time we fly in and get rooms settled, Con registration, etc., prolly won't be until about 1-1:30ish?

Give or take yeah. No renting a car this year either. :lol

I don't think they let them leave the booth. I think I even notices ankle bracklets on the staff:lol

jlcmsu said:
Give or take yeah. No renting a car this year either. :lol

How are you getting around?

The Tin Fish is excellent, my wife and I were recently down in the SD area and HAD to make a stop --- you just have to! :D

I thought the key was to get something downtown so everything is walking distance?

PS. Do you get through the lines quicker if you smell like booze? No particular reason, just asking. :wacky

Fritz said:
I thought the key was to get something downtown so everything is walking distance?

PS. Do you get through the lines quicker if you smell like booze? No particular reason, just asking. :wacky

No! But the line might part for you if you look like your about to puke! :monkey1

Bannister said:
Probably as far away from us 8 year olds as possible.:lol

Poor SS staff is on their feet all day, nooooooooooo breaks! :emperor

Or at least it appeared that way, Chris sure seemed worn out after MC'ing for hours!

Back