SCUM AND VILLAINY LINE ANNOUNCED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping for a Bib Fortuna! Maybe that's the trick with showing Jabba, he is Jabbas pawn.

For the first time ever in 12" format Sideshow proudly presents...Jabba the Hutt:

FordandMulholland.jpg

tomandshell said:
I think that a Tusken Raider would fit into this category. But Greedo is going to be first.

Do you know that for sure, Tom? I know it's most likely...

So far, all lines announced have had their first characters picture in the preview page (Maul for "Sith", Han for "HOTR")... so its GREEDO if history serves.

Come on, what's wrong with Greedo? He was cool. The whole debacle with "who shot first" is now legendary but I think may have hurt poor Greedo's villain status. When I was a kid I could recite Greedo's dialogue un-interpreted...how geeky is that? He was a nasty critter who was just about to kill Han -- that's why Han shot first. Anyway, for me, he's still one of the best bit-villains in SW.

You have to remember, at one time, hearing that strange alien language and reading the corresponding subtitles was a wild new thing.

I'll go with Greedo for the first figure - it would also balance up the original trilogy vs new trilogy numbers as well.

As for Jabba - I almost figure he'll be a statue type figure if at all - apart from the arms there's not much posable but maybe we'll get movable eyes or something.

EVILFACE said:
Yea, I think a exclusive for Greedo is going to be a stretch. I don't see a inclusive for him.
Actually, now that I think of it, I don't think there will be an inclusive. Inclusives are for figures a lot of people will want. I expect to see a set edition size with some kind of exclusive. Even if it doesn't really have much to do with him. Like Kit and the droid head.

I'll be getting a couple of these from this line but will concetrate on Jedi and Sith figures.

Why is Jabba pictured in the NL thumbnail and then why does he appear first and foremost in the preview page, I don't get it, why tease us like that?

Back