Sculpting Ideads...Creature Feature!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.FeelGood

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there folks,

Well i just finished my first head sculpt...a Mon Calamari. Sadly i lack a camera, so i'm waiting on a friend to come round this weekend to take a photo of the ugly fishface.

Was just wondering tho, what other Star Wars alien creature characters would folks like to see in 1/6th, as i need little projects to keep me sane while i wait on bits for other projects...lol

I will have the Mon Cal pic's up asap, it is just a generic Mon Cal, not a character from film/tv/comic/book/game. I do intend to sit down and do a female Mon Cal too, as soon as i get a moment to breath :)

Regards

SJ

Has there ever been a really good Bib ForTuna? And I forget his name, but that dude from the new trilogy with that respirator embedded in his face.

Bib was made by Sideshow... and a pretty good one. And I think you mean Plo Koon (guy with a respirator), also done by Sideshow.

Just quick note, i'm hoping to have the pics of the Mon Cal (Male AND Female) up by the weekend, if my friend can pull his finger out, put down WoW and come take them!

Side note, i was thinking of doing a Generic Nikto or Sulustian (Nein) next, depends really on how the Mon Cal's are recieved. Its nice to be doing creature "make ups" again, after such a long drawn out break.

Stay tuned

Last edited:
Mould was poured an hour ago, i will be de-moulding and making the first two casts tomorrow, i want to do a paint-op on a cast so the textures and details come through (its annoying taking pics of white plastic for details).

Pic's delayed till Sunday :(...sorry folks

Last edited:
Hey there folks,

Sorry its taken so long to get these pictures done. Had issues with cameras, picture quality...you name it i've had issues with it. Now the sculpt isnt 100% film accurate, but i like it.

Well here they are;

Fresh Resin Cast

Pure-Cast01.jpg

Pure-Cast02.jpg

Red-Flesh Paint App

Red-FleshCast01.jpg

Red-FleshCast02.jpg

Back