-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soon guys... until i have a worthy pic update to show... just hang in there.
I know you all anxious of getting em in hand, believe me i too also want you guys to be able to hold it in hand right NOW so im working as fast as i could :D

In the future i wont be doing that many sets anymore. I under estimated the time required to get these done... it's just insane.

still working my arse off to get all the casts done as well as drilling holes for all the hands.
started spraying a base paint over all the boots that require painting etc... cutting up leathers for watch straps etc.

I know you all anxious of getting em in hand, believe me i too also want you guys to be able to hold it in hand right NOW so im working as fast as i could :D

In the future i wont be doing that many sets anymore. I under estimated the time required to get these done... it's just insane.

still working my arse off to get all the casts done as well as drilling holes for all the hands.
started spraying a base paint over all the boots that require painting etc... cutting up leathers for watch straps etc.

:clap Take your time Jack if you feel rushed. We're going to be enjoying this figure for a long time once its in our hands.

Found this little write up interesting. Alot of different ideas behind the mask, here's goslings opinion on it:

So Why does Gosling wear the mask to kill Nino?

We can actually turn to Gosling for the answer. In a Rotten Tomatoes interview, Gosling said:

"Basically when I read it, in trying to figure out who would do something like this, the only way to make sense of this is that this is a guy that's seen too many movies, and he's started to confuse his life for a film. He's lost in the mythology of Hollywood and he's become an amalgamation of all the characters that he admires.I could relate to that because back when I was a kid, when I first saw First Blood, it kind of put a spell on me and I thought I was Rambo. I went to school the next day and I put all these knives in my Fisher-Price Houdini kit and I *****king threw them at all these kids at recess, and I got suspended. I didn't hit any kids and I didn't hurt anybody, thank god, but my parents were like, "You can't watch violet movies anymore." They were careful about what they showed me because [movies] really did have a big impact on me. They said I could only watch Bible movies and National Geographic films, but those are really *****king violent, you know [laughs]--but I could see where they were going."

DriveB_2012.jpg

Last edited:
Refn said something similar in an AMA on reddit recently. Not gonna link it cause I'm lazy, but he said, much shorter than Gosling, that it was about driver becoming an action hero.

I don't read into films much at all, so I just took as a disguise.

No problem Jack, sorry if I sounded impatient haha very excited for this figure, take your time man, I know it is going to be great!

Refn said something similar in an AMA on reddit recently. Not gonna link it cause I'm lazy, but he said, much shorter than Gosling, that it was about driver becoming an action hero.

I don't read into films much at all, so I just took as a disguise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ihmtz/this_is_director_nicolas_winding_refn_ask_me/cb4j42j

) What's the point of the mask in Drive? Is it the Driver's way to fulfill his delusions of being an action hero?

3)yes, it is the idea of transformatio
n

He's a very succint man. ;)

Under estimated how much time required to cast drill and fill!
more pics this weekend... currently busy drilling holes EVERY NIGHT!! :D my fingers are getting blisters

20130813_221057_zps67a3464a.jpg

Under estimated how much time required to cast drill and fill!
more pics this weekend... currently busy drilling holes EVERY NIGHT!! :D my fingers are getting blisters

20130813_221057_zps67a3464a.jpg

Looks awesome Jack we certainly appreciate all your efforts :)

No pain no gain ;)

Back