-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack, is the newer shinier satin sheen Jacket only exclusive to the fullset buyers? Is the mask still the fullset only exclusive as well?

Last edited:
Amma so sad for dropping out of the full set list earlier in the year. Xeno you really knocked this one out of the park, the wait certainly paid off :clap

I look at these photos at LEAST once a day. Jack my man, you absolutely KILLED IT!

IMG_9558_zps06e2e001.jpg

IMG_9526_zpscec309e9.jpg

IMG_9563_zps89f659b2.jpg

IMG_9569_zps2d52dc07.jpg

Yeah I am very excited. First time I am considering posing a figure with his back facing the viewer! That last picture is just too cool.

I almost feel you kind of have to, I mean that scorpion has to be shown off. Maybe with a slightly turned head so you get a bit more profile, with the toothpick. :)

That was the original blu-ray cover to be released before they decided to change it. I'm glad they did, what a ridiculous idea that was.

i don't think it was ridiculous at all....looked ok but i wouldn't complain if they had included it...afterall...some of us think its stupid now because it was never included...me...i wouldn't have cared either way....if they had included it in the movie i sure as he77 would have wanted in the figure also...:)

Back