-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a lot of women weren't fans of the movie ... cause gosling hardly talked. My wife was telling me that on that show The View (think thats what its called) the one with all the women talk show (whoopi? martha etc.) were bashing on gosling as never talking in the movie.

Granted we know he does talk .. but I guess the ladies jsut wanted more to oogle about.

Wow never thought someone would say this movie was awful. I loved it and I would think most people would too. Just curious, what did you think was bad about it?

I have to say. The whole thing. I'm still not sure if he was a mechanic doing stunt work or vice versa. Poor acting or directing by the lead actor. A toothpick behind the ear is a good example. Another is he's smart enough to get the mask but still wears the scorpion jacket. I could go on and on. I don't mean to offend those that like the movie but it's just my own opinion(and we know what those are like,lol). Trust me I know bad acting and cheesy plots as I've been watching Doctor Who for 30+ years. :rotfl. However I still think the figure is spot on with what I saw on screen so I do give that a big:clap

Just a quick update of whats happening...

pics of finished figure soon. :)

Mrs is away overseas and im stuck with 2 kids at home. Glad shes coming back on this Sunday though so I could resume work at a faster pace.

I have to say. The whole thing. I'm still not sure if he was a mechanic doing stunt work or vice versa. Poor acting or directing by the lead actor. A toothpick behind the ear is a good example. Another is he's smart enough to get the mask but still wears the scorpion jacket. I could go on and on. I don't mean to offend those that like the movie but it's just my own opinion(and we know what those are like,lol). Trust me I know bad acting and cheesy plots as I've been watching Doctor Who for 30+ years. :rotfl. However I still think the figure is spot on with what I saw on screen so I do give that a big:clap

Actually you sound like someone who reads too much into it ... picks apart and disects movies too much instead of just chillaxing and enjoying.

To each their own tho ... but I have a very easy taste in movies when people bash the crap out of them. I thought Taken 2 was a lot better then folks let on .. granted Taken owned.

For me the score is #1 in Drive ..... just feels unique and fresh.

still painting and casting other parts but the sculpt is done though...

IMG_9483_zps8dc3f305.jpg

IMG_9489_zps0ab6ee08.jpg

Back