-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine as well. Its all about originality and cleverness! :wink1:

This is cool as well!

Pivotal scene!

Drive+Comic+Book.jpg

Ok, loving that :rock

This is making me want my replica jacket back :(

Mine as well. Its all about originality and cleverness! :wink1:

This is cool as well!

Pivotal scene!

Drive+Comic+Book.jpg

Yea, Brutal! Did you peep the small animation I posted a few pages back. Check it! Two faults though, the nail and Bronson music. I wish they would make drive an anime series. Crazy!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSUcDCytatg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Man, love those gloved hands Jack and nice to hear you have improved on them even further! Can't wait to get this now, this figure will have sooooo much presence on the shelf.

i have to agree with calcifer....all the improvements over time have really set this one to rival anyone's grail figure...right out of the gates...i think this will be one of those figures people will be on the look out for in the sale section....too bad for them that i think no one will sell theirs....i know i won't...:)

This project is so well put together! There is no doubt that this figure will shine and command a lot of attention among different types of collections. :clap

Last edited:
Back