-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this little animation interesting. They missed an important detail though.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSUcDCytatg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I thought that music sounded familiar. That synth sound from Bronson is great but the opening track from Drive is where it's at. The entire soundtrack is excellent.

Last edited:
:clap
Mondo released it on Vinyl not too long ago, I was tempted to buy it, no turntables though :lol

it's a stylish flick. This was one of the few movies that I had written off before giving it a good look, After watching it I was converted. Shiny Jacket and all. Certain audiences will catch up to it eventually.

Last edited:
2013-04-22-09-50-30_deco_zps9a3dbb3e.jpg

Gloved hands WIP... nearly there :)

Awesome Jack!!!:clap

Thanks bro! :)

Also guys! I'm finally ready to take payment. Most probably start this weekend. I will send you all details vai PM. Also I know there are a number of you have special requests eg adding boots, paint service, unpainted sculpt or accessories or what not. Please confirm all that with me when you receive my request for payment PM. THANK! :wink1:

oh yeh i forgot! I'll hurry and take some proper pics soon.

2013-04-22-09-50-30_deco_zps9a3dbb3e.jpg

Gloved hands WIP... nearly there :)

Thanks bro! :)

Also guys! I'm finally ready to take payment. Most probably start this weekend. I will send you all details vai PM. Also I know there are a number of you have special requests eg adding boots, paint service, unpainted sculpt or accessories or what not. Please confirm all that with me when you receive my request for payment PM. THANK! :wink1:

oh yeh i forgot! I'll hurry and take some proper pics soon.

Gloved hands look amazing! Great news on getting the ball rolling will look out for your PM :D

Oh boy do I regret giving up my place on the full figure list :slap

Had I known there would be a delay in taking payment I would have stayed put as this is sure to be nothing short of spectacular when complete!!

sounds great bud, I want all my stuff painted ready to go (plop on the ttm19) thx!

You are truly talented!

Back