schedule of releases for toys,statues etc ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dont know about everyone else, but I find it hard to keep track of all of the releases that I am interested in. I am only into collecting Batman & I cant even keep all of that info straight. It seems everyone here collects multiple genres & characters. Has anyone made a chart or calendar of releases so that we can follow an easy guide, instead of trying to follow multiple sites? Half of the time I feel I'm behind & trying to play catch to get items before they are gone. It would be Great if we could go to one spot & find all the info we need. Or maybe there is a site such as this that many of us dont know about. Any help,ideas etc would be a great help THANKS!

The problem is, there is not always a definite release date that you can count on. They're more like estimates or guidelines...and often get delayed.

The problem is, there is not always a definite release date that you can count on. They're more like estimates or guidelines...and often get delayed.

Yep, that is definitely the biggest issue. Usually the year for the most part can be pretty accurate but anything else is pretty much unknown until it really gets close to being release.

:exactly: The DX11 was scheduled for January 2013. SS will ship mine April 2013. Plus HT doesn't always give us info. Like the 89 Batmobile. Some say it's been delayed, others say it is still on schedule. HT has yet to say anything or give any new info on it. Something like this would be a great idea, but would be hard to maintain with the little info we are given. Unless you just made it based on which quarter a piece is supposed to release in.

Going by there record for at least the past year the delays are getting worse, i've never seen so many push backs this year alone, I get the feeling there taking too much on & they need to give crappy iron man a rest for a while & get the backlog sorted out. The rest of the licenses are suffering coz of this & it really annoys me but will they ever listen to us ?

Back