Scenes that make you cry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Brave Little Toster!!!!!
cebollita_animated_onion-02.gif

I'm not much of a cryer, so I can't offer a lot of input personally ...

... but my sister bawled at the end of Terminator 2 (she swears that the T-800 into the lava scene is wrenching).

We still make fun of her for that.

SnakeDoc

I wanted to post the vid of Pippin's Song, but of course that's another song that WMG has taken off youtube. :mad:

Just finished watching My Dog Skip :(

People who make movies where animals grow old and die are horrible horrible people.
Me and my dad were balling like it was our own puppy

My answers contain major spoilers

My Dog Skip- when he gets hit with the shovel and then he wakes up at the vet...I was at a friend's house and I just broke down bawling...so sad

Hunchback of Notre Dame- when Quasey Modo rescues Esmerelda and raises her about his head and shouts "SANCTUARY!"

RENT- When Angel dies, when Mimi tries to get off drugs, and when Mimi dies/revives at the end...and his song to her!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- Cedric dies and then his dad is screaming "NOOOOO MY BOY!"

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- the shot of Dumbledore falling from the tower and the student's wand tribute to him.

Beginning of Finding Nemo when all the eggs and the mother are eaten by that stupid evil fish! So sad...and then when Nemo gets captured! Stupid divers stealing fish!

The Patriot- When they lock the villagers in the church and set it on fire...I had to stop watching that movie because I was crying so hard and I was so angry.

Beauty and the beast- when the Beast dies at the end but then is returned t his former self.

I know there is a lot more...but that's all I can think of for now

I never cry during movies, not even when I was a kid. Hell in 3rd grade, I got in trouble for laughing when they kill Old Yeller (no I wasn't laughing at them killing the dog, I love dogs, I was laughing at the other kids cause they were all crying). I guess since I know movies arn't real it doesn't bother me.

Edward Scissorhands when the Professor died...

And season 2 of Buffy when Giles finds Ms. Calendar...

Last edited:
Star Trek (2009) - George Kirk hearing James' birth and saying goodbye to his wife.

The Dark Knight - Everything from the Two-Face showdown to the last shot, and then again when "In memory of our friends..." comes up

Titanic - Rose's death and reunion with Jack and the others who died on the ship

Titanic - Rose jumping back onto the ship, and the montage of the other passengers resigning to their fates (the mother and children, the eldery couple, etc.). Both of these scenes really pushed me over the edge because of the music. This movie was truly James Horner's finest hour.

Somewhere in Time - When Christopher Reeve dies and is reunited with Jane Seymour (Titanic basically copied this)

Forrest Gump - Forrest talking at Jenny's grave

Before Sunrise - Finding out that they still go their separate ways (and honestly Before Sunset ruined the first one because Ethan Hawke's character became so unlikeable)

Terminator 2 - The T-800 going into the molten steel

Robocop - Robo walking through Murphy's now-abandoned home

Revenge of the Sith - Intermittently starting from Padme landing on Mustafar to the closing shot

Saving Private Ryan - Pvt. Ryan standing at Miller's grave as an old man, telling him he hoped that he "earned it" and asking his wife to tell him he led a good life.

Jacob's Ladder - The ending where Tim Robbins returns home and the twist is revealed

And I'll throw in a television entry too...

Babylon 5: "Sleeping in Light" - The dinner toast to everyone who'd died, Sheridan and Delenn's goodbye in the hallway, Sheridan's death, the demolishion of Babylon 5, and the shot of Sheridan's spirit sitting next to Delenn during the sunrise.

That's about all I can remember. Guess I'm a bit of a sap. Oh well. :)

**Potential Spoilers for those that have not seen these films **

OK, I can be a big sap :lol.

Too many scenes in the LOTR trilogy to mention.

King Kong (PJ version) I usually turn it off when Kong and Ann are sliding on the ice for a happy ending. I love that big old monkey.

Titanic- When Rose is being lowered in the boat and looking up at Jack, then she jumps back on & the ending.

Powder- When he is helping the Sheriff's wife to talk to him (Lance Henrickson).

The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas- First when the girls start leaving and when Dolly Parton Sings 'I will always love you'.

A time to Kill- The end with the closing speech by Matthew Mccon..(sp?)

Gladiator- When he is in the arena and has killed the emperor..stood there, but dying...That usually starts me off till the end .

Boys don't Cry- When she is raped and the end when Hilary Swank and her friend get shot

Murder in the First- When they are beating up Kevin Bacon in Alcatraz

Green Mile- The ending

Thats all I can think of for now.
x :peace

That fake video with those chicks bustin up that Biker Scout PF!

&

When Rose arrives back in the Titanic at the Grand staircase. Beautiful scene indeed.

It is not so much often a sad moment that will get to me as it is a tender/beautiful one.

I can't believe I never put this one in
I cry every time I watch it the end of the Sixth Sense.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FLyYYHqVTsE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FLyYYHqVTsE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back