Scarlett Johansson custom head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cissell

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm new here. I have this head sculpted and molded, no hair added yet. I'd just like to see how much interest there is in this as a custom piece.
https://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/357/1/9/scarlett_johansson_in_progress_by_cissell-d35h7o1.jpg

It's available now for those of you who want to add real hair or just want to make sure you get one... Unfortunately I don't plan on offering real hair versions or painted versions... trying just to sculpt for now.

Wondering what character to do. I'm thinking Black Widow from Iron Man 2, but of course I can make multiple versions as different characters.

1/6th scale, of course. Let me know what you think and any questions you might have. PM me if you would like a casting of the bald version as you see here. It will be some time before I have a version with hair finished.

Thanks!!

Justin
www.cissell.deviantart.com

Last edited:
That's really good! Not interested in Scarlett but I'd love to see what else you have planned. Any chance that you like Lost?

Thanks for the comments!
I have many faces I'd enjoy doing but not a lot of time so I need to be selective... I'd like to know what there's a demand for. I'm not terribly interested in Lost heads because I never watched the show but I am open to commissions.

As for some faces I've considered doing in 1/6 scale:
Olivia Wilde (as Quorra)
Alfred Hitchcock
Malcolm McDowell (as Alex)
Miranda Kerr
Gene Wilder (as Wonka)
any of the cast of John Carpenter's The Thing
and anyone from Ghostbusters

I know some of these have been done, but I still would like to see if I could do them differently or better... Let me know if any of those interest any of you, or if you have any suggestions yourself. :)

Good start but it seems a bit too soft. You need some imperfections and skin texture before it's a knockout.

Nice work, Justin! I'd be very interested in a Gene Wilder Wonka. Joy and Tom Studios did a sculpt for Andgor years ago, but it has eluded me [if anyone has one, please pm me]. There was a whole thread on Wonka some time ago, unless I'm mistaken.....

Hey I've been away from the forum, I didn't see all these responses. Thanks guys! I'll have to get back to work on some of these. Here's a Malcolm McDowell I started a while back... it still needs hair. But unfortunately it's too big for most figs, I think it's about 1/4 scale. It may be in scale with the premium format figs, I'm not sure b/c I don't have any to compare to.
https://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/208/8/b/Alex__nearing_completion_by_Cissell.jpg

Back