Premium Format Scarecrow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah still not for me.

Up close shots of this look great, I agree, but once you zoom out and see the whole statue as a whole, is when I start to lose interest in the piece.

Man ...I like this Scarecrow. Looks great to me ...I don't know why.

I love the base and the portrait but still not keen on how thin he is.

Blog is up

$620 EX
$600 Reg

https://www.sideshow.com/blog/face-your-fears-with-the-scarecrow-premium-format-figure

48416116112_476752e23b_b.jpg

48416123067_55efbd1891_b.jpg

48416173747_3397cd201c_z.jpg

48416020541_0c294065df_z.jpg

This piece is so nice! The pics are awesome!

The price is a tad more than what I was expecting, tho. I was expecting less than $600. So I'll get this only if I can lower the price a tad.

This piece is so nice! The pics are awesome!

The price is a tad more than what I was expecting, tho. I was expecting less than $600. So I'll get this only if I can lower the price a tad.

What bugs me is that the base has more presence than the character. Also, the purple smoke clashes severely.

I'd really like to see classic bases on Two-Face or Penguin.

Last edited:
I was down for a Scarecrow PF, but this one doesn't do enough for me to pull the trigger. Price, green gas, and lack of a classic portrait are the reasons I'm passing.

That’s true. Let’s hope SS d o a good job for penguin. That is one I want

Riddler is the one I want. Such a cool and vibrant looking villain. Underrated and second only to Joker for me.

I think you'll be waiting a while for penguin and riddler unfortunately

And it was unfortunate that Prime 1 never made those two iconic characters. Their scarecrow imo is near perfection, so it would’ve been nice to see how they would handle two characters who are pretty ‘plain’ looking in the games. But then again their Two Face imo is one of their most well done pieces.

A Two Face, Deadshot, Ra's al Ghul, and a proper Perez Deathstroke PF is all I need. Sideshow probably won't touch Ra's and Deadshot. I hope we see a Two Face PF soon enough though....and a Perez Deathstroke will always be high on my wish list.

Did someone ask the ss rep at sdcc if they had upcoming plan making new villain?

Back