Premium Format Scarecrow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Robin coming out from the grave is a hallucination due to the gas, then Scarecrow's stretched and scary appearance must also be part of the hallucination. That's how I see it.

I agree that it has an "animated" look to it. When I first saw the headline I was hoping it would be the Gotham Nightmare line introducing Scarecrow. Then I hoped it would be scary enough to sit among those statues and fit in anyway. Now I'm back to hoping for more statues for the Gotham Nightmare line. :p

Maybe they have a nightmares version on the way so they wanted to differentiate this one with a less realistic vibe

We get a dead hallucination zombie Robin before actual Nightwing or Robin.

don't even know where to begin with this. I honestly thought it was a joke at first but what a bummer, looks terrible IMO :(

I think the gas / smoke / fog coming out of the ground is what gives it its animated look. Robin looks a bit "off" also

I think Scarecrow looks great... Not sure why peeps dont like it.

I think the gas / smoke / fog coming out of the ground is what gives it its animated look. Robin looks a bit "off" also

I think Scarecrow looks great... Not sure why peeps dont like it.

He is way too thin and long. But he does remind me of various animations. But the way he is, he may as well be called the Elongated Man.

He is is always depicted thin and lanky. This is a comic book PF, not a movie version. Things are going to be exaggerated. Nobody had and issue with Bane being unrealistically big :lol

I've been asking for Scarecrow PF for years now, and I've got to say that I do really like this!

I wish there was a bit more saturated coloring to him. I always like the red shirt from TAS, but that's a small thing.

I would REALLY like to know what the Ex is going to include though.

Yup, would love to know the EX as well.

And I would love to see more pics, too.

I'd like to know what the EX is on this. I'm not crazy about the portrait so if it's a COH, that could be a game changer for me. I'd like to see a more classic looking portrait minus the long pointy hat and straw hair.

Screen caps by Bill Lehecka:

syoZSNG.jpg

hxcjOm3.jpg

hvnM2PQ.jpg

I agree. It looks really good ...and it has that creepy vibe to it, too.

Back